The centre is characterized by the coexistence between the characteristics of the small mountain village and those of the modern tourist centre, the result of the strong tourist expansion that involved the inhabited area between the second post-war period and the Eighties. Alongside the imposing condominiums built in this second phase of its history, Limone Piemonte preserves an almost intact old town centre made up of narrow streets that branch off from the main street and which preserve the characteristic stone houses, embellished with wooden balconies.
In the centre, at the side of the small square of the Town Hall, stands the Gothic-style Parish Church of San Pietro in Vincoli.
In the little square of the Town Hall, the municipal building and the beautiful stone fountain dating back to the 16th century, are noteworthy. Still in the centre of the town, the Church of the Capuchin Monastery (XVIIIth century), the Church of Saint Anthony of Padua (1657) and the Chapel of Saint John the Baptist (1614) stand out.