The first attestation of an “ecclesia Rochaguidonis” dates back to 1345, while the first documentary attestation that specifically mentions the parish church dates back to 1442. Organised in three naves divided by Baroque pillars, the parish church is preserved in the forms that were implemented in the second mid-18th century (1764-1765) when the floor of the presbytery, the organ and the high altar were rebuilt and later renovated in 1913.
The church has a beautiful Neo-Renaissance façade built in the 1930s and arranged in a central trunk with two orders and two side trunks decorated with scrolls, according to a model that may have been inspired by the parish church of Robilante.
Inside there are several altars of the local confraternities that develop along the edges of the side naves named after San Magno, Sant’Agata and Sant’Eligio. The decoration of the central nave dates back to the late nineteenth century and is the work of the local painter Giovanni Battista Arnaud. To the left of the entrance is a beautiful baptistery engraved with the date 1564 and decorated with nineteenth-century stuccos. The prestigious altarpiece of the high altar depicting the Visitation of the Virgin Mary and documented since 1670, a work that looks at the French presence at the Savoy court in the second half of the seventeenth century is interesting and is, in some ways, in the context of the painter brothers Pierre and Laurent Dufour from the Savoy and industrious in Turin in the seventeenth century.