The old donkey bridge of Lavina (15th century), on the old road from Breil to Sospel, crosses the Combe de la Lavina by a wide arch with masonry abutments. In 1436, the gabellier Paganino del Pozzo was responsible for improving the road to the towns of Breil and Saorge. Stone bridges then replaced wooden bridges.
The old donkey bridge of Ravaï sur la Roya has a large semicircular arch with masonry abutments, probably unmodified from the fifteenth century. This construction on a rocky narrowness of the Roya allowed passing from Piène to Libre. It lost its usefulness with the opening of the Ventimiglia – Piène-Basse road around 1875, which was accompanied by the construction of new bridges.
The historic mule track from Breil to Libre, from the village (Porte de Genoa), has sections still paved with pebbles, and an old semicircular bridge and masonry abutments on the Carleva.