Built in 1751 by a Libre‘s family, Saint-Jean Baptiste Chapel was the only place of worship of the hamlet until the construction of the church in 1905.
In 1822, it became a secondary church part of Piène’s parish.
This small rural chapel with a single nave has the same characteristics as many other ” neighborhood chapels” of the eighteenth century, in the region.
The gable facade is symmetrical. The centered door is framed by two windows at man’s height, with grilles to allow the devotions facing the altar from outside. An oculus medallion presenting the image of the saint surmounts it. A centered flat pinnacle overlooks the facade.