The Saint Anthony of Padua chapel would have been built in the eighteenth century, after the destruction of the church of the Saint-Jean Priory in 1707, in order to meet the need for a district chapel.
The decoration of the semicircular pediment is compatible with this hypothesis.
This mall dimension rural chapel presents a single nave separated from a small choir with three sides by two pilasters and a doubleau bow.
Covered with a semicircular vault, it is protected by a roof currently made of canal tiles. A flat lateral pinnacle surmounts its main facade.
It is preceded by vaulted porch masonry, as seen in neighborhood chapels’ tradition. The initial porch with two semicircular arches was destroyed during the Breil station’s landscaping during the 1920s. A shorter canopy, with a basket handle arch, was then rebuilt.