Having always been considered the green lung of the town of Borgo San Dalmazzo, the Grandis Park develops close to the hill of Monserrato, covering the last limestone extremity before the Po valley with a land area of approximately 16,500 square metres, between Via Monserrato and other private properties, with a morphology between 640 and 690 metres of altitude. The bottom, which includes the ruins of the ancient castle, is crossed by a dense network of paths, with a beautiful central avenue that can be driven along halfway up the hill, which starts from a driveway access located near the first bend of via Monserrato.
The history of the park is intimately linked to that of the family from which it takes its name, a family that represents a fundamental element of the history of the town and that sees among its descendants some characters like Sebastiano (born 1817), an engineer who directed the construction works of the Frejus Tunnel.
The park connects to the family house built in the seventeenth century in place of an older building dating back to the 13th century and extensively rebuilt in the last century. As far as the naturalistic aspect is concerned, the park has an interesting arboreal vegetation put in place between the 19th and 20th centuries in which deciduous trees, conifers and shrubs of different species stand out. In the lower part of the park, there is an adventure path that includes paths suspended among the trees connected by steel cables, suspended wooden platforms and ropes, where users can go along it (more or less long and difficult) in complete autonomy and free of charge.