In July 1631, the Roya Valley was affected by an epidemic of plague which quickly made many victims. Following a vow, a group of Breillois went on pilgrimage to the Sanctuary of Vicoforte (Mondovi, Piedmont) in order to implore the Blessed Mother of Christ. Once arrived at the Sanctuary, the pilgrims undertook to build a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of the Graces (Notre Dame des Grâces), and to organize annual processions there if the epidemic ceased.
The epidemic quickly receding on their return, the Breillois founded the brotherhood N-D Graces to collect the necessary funds. They chose to build the chapel in Morgella district, along the road to Nice, where the epidemic started.
A semicircular vault covers its nave.
The apse has the particularity of a geometry change between its base and its upper part, both inside and outside.
The painted decorations are locally very damaged, some to them are difficult to identify. Baroque inspired, their appearance is rustic.
The small pinnacle surmounted by a bulb with polychrome tiles is laterally implanted.
The chapel has a pretty wrought iron gate whose origin and date are not identified, presumably from the late nineteenth century.
The chapel is part of the Counter-Reformation architecture period.