The presence of the chapel of the Annonciade has been mentioned since 1672.
The single nave chapel has an altar with Baroque altarpiece, which dates from this time or the eighteenth century.
It was extended to the south keeping the altar, on the date mentioned on its door: 1892.
The flat apse choir has two statuary niches on each side. It is covered with a low vault with ridges joining a frame where is located a dove. It is separated from the nave by a double arch on pilasters.
The tomb altar and the altarpiece with twisted columns and broken pediment with cherubs constitute a beautiful ensemble of baroque style which could be anterior or slightly posterior to the events of 1672.